Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Design Powerpoint And Pitch Deck Within 24Hrs











About:

Have your presentation done by IT experts who specialize in investors pitch deck, graphics design, and PowerPoint design. This expert invested years in mastering the art of making a PowerPoint presentation.



PLEASE, SEND A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING ORDER SO THAT WE HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING!



We know that your time is valuable. As soon as I get your work done, I immediately send it to the client — no need to wait for the deadline.



What will I provide?

  •     High quality images display
  •     100% privacy protection on clients information
  •     Editable icon
  •     PNG/SVG icon and logo

  •     File conversion: PDF, PPT, keynote
  •     Image/logo background removal

  •     Stock images
  •     Theme design
  •     Quality Design
  •     Unique template
  •     An existing presentation Clean  
  •     Add transitions professionally  
  •     Infographics
  •     Graph and chart 


If you need your work done within 8 hours, Then message me :)



Your Satisfaction is Our Priority

Unlimited revisions until requirements are met. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing! This was my first time using this service. I had no idea what to send, so I sent a bunch of random notes. It was turned around in 12 hours and it looks AWESOME! Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!

Seller's Response:

I'm so happy working with the buyer. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT service. The seller did grasp all my needs and translated it into a great design within 12h from order. The most impressive thing may be that he chose very fitting graphics even if the context was mainly written in Swedish. Will order again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting my ability.

:

Working with Bello is a breeze!




No comments:

Post a Comment