Saturday, March 7, 2020

Create Leadership And Behavioral Training Content











About:

KINDLY SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS IN DETAIL BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.



IF YOU ARE NOT FROM COMPANIES OR ACADEMICAL INSTITUTIONS PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.



I can develop content for any leadership or behavioral program.



Some of the topics for example are: Personal Leadership, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Change Management, etc.



Let me know the topic and share with me your expectation and target audience.



Clearly state the program objectives, purpose and objectives.



Package Includes:



1. I can develop the program for you in PPT or PDF or Word Format as you may need it.

2. Relevant Reading Material

3. Activities and or discussions

4. Trainer Notes





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am amazed at how fast and high quality the work was. The communication was excellent and the responsiveness was spot on.

Seller's Response:

Excellent Quality! Very Responsive! Very fast and knowledgable! Thank you Satish! :-)

:

Thank you for the generous feedback. Much appreciated Guy. It was my pleasure to work with you through this project.

:

Satish is an amazing writer. He never stop impress me and deliver FIRST/TOP CLASS of work. I will definitely engage his service for my upcoming work. Thank you!

:

Excellently done. Superb service.




No comments:

Post a Comment