Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create An Awesome 2D Explainer Video In Powtoon For You











About:



Hi, I am techxperts and I love creating animation videos.

Are you interested? Do you want one?

If you do, then you are at the right spot.

I have many satisfied clients for whom I created engaging, creative, unique, exciting and inspiring videos.  I’m ready to make yours, and you are going to LOVE it.

SERVICES WHICH I OFFER ARE...

·         Custom made explainer video

·         Explanation using eye-catching infographics

·         Insertion of provided photos, sound/voiceover, and short videos

·         And lots more according to your demand.

What do I need from you?

  • Script 

VOICEOVER: 

1) If you don't want voiceover or you have your own, then prices will be reduced 

2) I will only provide voiceover for ENGLISH written script.

*** Unlimited number of revisions until we agree upon final decision ***

If you've any questions regarding services (or additional services) then please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.



Looking forward to working with you
.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great job

:

Great job - 3rd time using this excellent resource - already planning further work

:

Thanks...it was great working for you again.

:

This is our second order. Great flexability and listened to what we wanted. Delighted with the result.

:

She is amazing! Love the way she works quickly and so precisely! Excellent i must say! Highly recommended, just place the order and be happy how quickly she delivers the order!! Hats off!




No comments:

Post a Comment