Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Presentation And Draw Diagrams In Powerpoint











About:

My objective is to find work I can do from home. My strongest skills are data entry, data mining, web research, Lead contacts, Linkden, Google Documents, PDF Conversion and image Conversion to Doc. I've taken college classes on Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite. I'm a very hard and fast worker. Over the last 5 years I have done quite a bit data mining and data entry
freelancing work as a supplement to my regular income. Now I'm trying to
shift my focus entirely on freelancing, and I'm looking for opportunities to
utilize my experience in this field and my knowledge of the internet and
computing in general. Almost any kind of data mining & entry is welcome and I will do my best to finish the job accurately, on time and as cost
effective as possible for you as a potential employer. I'm reliable, detail oriented, and self-motivated. I take every job seriously and give each job 110%.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment