Thursday, March 5, 2020

Research,Design,Convert Your Work Into Powerpoint Ppt











About:

Note: Please contact me before placing order and discuss your project. I will be available to assist you!!!



*** Exceptional Offer***



  • I am providing my service of preparing presentations for students, professionals, academicians and any other relevant field. 
  • I can do internet research and prepare presentations according to your topic, field or area. You can send me the title of the topic on which you want your slides to be and I will find all the relevant data and create report by myself and provide you with the slides on that topic which will also include pictures.




***You can also send me:***



  • Word document or report
  • Written papers
  • Add APA referencing/citation in ppt
  • Images or tell me If I can add pictures by myself
  • Formatting issues in your ppt
  • Copy right issues in your ppt
  • Image digital rights in your ppt
  • Additions


  • I will summarize your report and create ppt


  • If you have your report and you want to make it look presentable ,i will make it appealing and well organized and will add info graphics and designing to it.




  • I will send it back to you in completely editable PowerPoint slides.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me before ordering!

Reviews


:

The final product was prefect.. Thank you

:

So cooperative and friendly and very professional

:

Very good!

:

perfect job, on time, and good dealing

:

She was quick, she understood my request, and quickly worked on it..




No comments:

Post a Comment