Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create Beautiful Gantt Chart In Ms Excel











About:

Hi,



My name is Diana and I am here to assist you with your Excel Gantt  Charts. 

I'm Expert in Microsoft Excel, very passionate, having more than 6 years experience. 

-  Gantt charts will include graphs to track progress and unique design. 



Information required:

1. Tasks

2. Start Date for each Task

3. Duration OR End Date for each Task



----



Please do not hesitate to contact me!

Waiting your requests!



Thank you!

Diana

Reviews


:

Fantastic work and communication! Really skilled in excel / creating Gantt charts. Will definitely return to this seller in future!

:

Very professional, flexible and responsive. Highly recommended.

:

Good fast service and received exactly what I wanted. Thank you

:

The seller was outstanding, fast and exceeded my expectations. She did an amazing job and I will absolutely be using her again!

:

Great Job, really quick and great quality!!! Thank you. I’ll definitely be working with you in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment