Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create Winning Pitch Deck For You











About:

Hello 



Are you looking for THE WINNING PITCH DECK?



WELCOME



This gig targets that businessperson who wants a pitch deck to present to investors with the aim of getting funds for their venture. Based on PowerPoint (PPT), it will have a maximum of 12 slides, which is the number of slides suggested by leading industry experts in the field of business planning. 



Give me the text for each slide, and I will design it in appealing and outstanding so you get the attention of the listener. So your investor listen to each of your points carefully.I



What I offer in my GIG.

- High-Quality Design

- Infographics charts  

- Pictures

- Animation for each slide and text

- PPT + PDF



Content to be included:

1. Overview/Welcome

2. Opportunity

3. Problem

4. The Solution 

5. Traction/Marketing Strategy

6. The Market

7. Competition

8. Business Model 

9. The Team

10. Financial Forecast

11. Use of Funds

12. Contacts 




Thanks..!



Reviews


:

It was an absolute joke. he promised to deliver the work in 4 days and delivered it in eight-days. it was the work of an amateur. I have no idea how it gets a mark over one star. I wish someone would have warned me before I gave Fiverr my money. I complain about this writer the day he delivered Fiverr Never contacted me except for automated questionnaires which never address my problem now Fiverr has denied my claim saying I was too late even though I contacted them the day he delivered. I am extremely disappointed not only in the seller but with Fiverr

:

fine good job

:

Very efficient.

:

Quality design that match with business branding.

:

I had detailed conversations with him prior to placing the order. I sent examples of our work and our past sponsorship presentation from 2017; and asked him if he could create a better design presentation. I requested a custom order. I recieve a Power Point Presentation and not a custom design.




No comments:

Post a Comment