Thursday, March 26, 2020

Unique Professional Startup Pitch Deck











About:

WELCOME MY TO STARTUP PITCH DECK GIG!



In this gig I design custom pitch deck and PowerPoint presentations! I have helped startups, small businesses, and even corporate companies design their PowerPoint Presentations! With creative and graphic slides to keep the audience or investors staying engaged!



I believe 50% of the battle when it comes to a pitch is the overall look of the presentation - preparing to impress your investors and captivating their attention every slide of the way!



I Can Help You With:

  • Startup Pitch Deck
  • Presentations Design
  • Investor Pitch Deck
  • Sales Deck
  • Templates Design
  • Data Visualization
  • Animation
  • Diagrams and Charts


Files can be provided in PowerPoint and PDF format. 



Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Looking forward to working with you!



Thank you!

Wiki



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Helpful, kind, and thorough! I will return!

:

Great buyer to work with. Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment