Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Professional Presentations To Help Your Business Grow











About:

I have a B.A. degree in English Writing and an MBA with over 2 decades experience in Fortune 500 organizations. 



Throughout my career, I’ve presented to leadership teams, boards of directors, clients, and colleagues.  Currently, I am the owner of a business coaching firm, focused on helping people build a career they love.  



My areas of specialty include:

  • Leadership
  • Strategy
  • Organizational Development
  • Diversity and Inclusion
  • Motivation
  • Employee Engagement
  • Training
  • Customer Relations
  • Account Management


What you will receive:

  • Presentation Content
  • Custom, Professional Design
  • Media, including tables, charts, info-graphics, animation
  • Talking points (Gold & Platinum packages)
  • Speaker's notes (Platinum package)
  • Consultation call (Gold & Platinum packages)
  • Stylized per your preferences
  • PPT & PDF versions



Ready to showcase your business and grow through a presentation? 
Then, let's work together today :-)

Reviews


:

I purchased the gig for a corporate training and I didn't have time to complete. She asked questions and delivered exactly what I was looking for in a professional timely manner. I love it all..powerpoint, talking points and handouts. I definitely will use her again.

:

AWESOME WORK FROM THE SELLER. THANK YOU SO MUCH. MUCH LOVE

:

Job well done! Very pleased.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment